How to Prevent Gambling Addiction?
It is necessary to understand that betting on sports and casino games cannot be a permanent source of income and bring a stable income. Any bet has a certain degree of risk. When you make a deposit, you must be prepared for the fact that you can lose it. If for you losing will lead to financial problems or deterioration of your quality of life, don’t take the risk.
Gambling addiction is a big problem that everyone can face. Everyone is exposed to it to a certain extent. If you cannot give up gambling for a long time without negative emotions and irritation, then you already have a problem.
To prevent addiction and its development, be sure to adhere to the principles of responsible play:
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. If losing will get you into trouble, you can’t risk it;
- Bet only on money that belongs to you. Do not borrow or lend it;
- Before you start the game, set a budget and a limit on the duration of the game session. Know when to stop;
- Do not increase your bets and do not make repeated deposits in order to win back quickly. This can lead to more losses;
- If you spend a lot of time playing, remember to take short but regular breaks. Once an hour, take at least 15 minutes away from the game.
If you feel that you have become addicted, you can contact Satbet support and apply stricter deposit limits to your account if you wish, or temporarily block it. We can also tell you how to contact special medical institutions, which help addicts.